The picture above just for make this post looks more dramatic only.
I will teach you how to make C-4 with just 3 simple steps.
As everyone know, C-4 can be make just using things that you can get from the kitchen and just cook the ingredients to make it.
So here I will teach you how to do it.
Please be careful when you open the bottle of the main ingredient.
The bottle contain very high gas pressure in it and it can be explode easily.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients and Utensils
– 2 liters of Coca-Cola
– soy sauce (preferably light)
Do not use Diet Coke as it does not contain sugar.
– pot or pan to simmer chicken with
– stirring utensil
Step 2: Cooking
1. Boil the chicken in water until it is fully cooked.
2. Dump the water and replace it with Coca-Cola.
3. – Begin simmering the chicken in Coca-Cola for about 30 minutes or until flavor fully sets in. Cover the pot to keep the flavor in.
-Add about 1 tablespoon of salt for every liter of Coca-Cola to balance the sweet and salty flavors a bit.
– Add about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce for every liter of Coca-Cola if light soy sauce is used. Otherwise you may want to leave it at 2 tablespoons or it will be too salty. Adjust flavorings to personal taste and remember to stir occasionally.
4. After 30 minutes, the remaining Coca-Cola should have a thick, syrupy consistency.
Step 3: Enjoy
Here is the result of the C-4 (Coca-Cola Chicken)
Recipe taken from Here.