Head scarves could be simply created at home depending on the style and look you want, and your expertise. You can crochet or knit a head scarf or sew a head scarf utilizing any cloth fabric you desire.
Whatever season, head scarves can complete your attire. Blending fashion and function, you could look your best with a special scarf you make yourself. Here are two different ways you can create your own unique head scarf:
Crochet or knit a head scarf
If you like knitting or crocheting as a hobby, you could weave your personal scarf during your extra time. Here is how:
* Decide on a pattern and also the width of your scarf. Whether deciding to knit or crochet, you should select a pattern first, the colors, as well as the width. Most head scarves you find in shops are 7 inches wide. You can also select your personal headscarf size, based on the size of your head, the thickness of your hair, and the style you should express. You may also create a hooded head scarf or something that looks like a loose cap which covers all around your head.
* Create a trial. Once you’ve a pattern, see how many stitches you have to make for each inch. Then, create a small sample of the pattern including the colours you want. This helps make your job much easier and help you prevent making mistakes in the process.
* Weave your scarf to your desired length. Now that you have a sample, you could proceed with making your own head scarf. Once you have reached your preferred size, cut off the yarn or thread and lock the ends.
Sew a head scarf using any fabric you desire
You can also create head scarves out of other fabrics. Suggested materials include the ones that are thick and the ones which don’t simply move on hair. Silk and satin fabrics, nevertheless, though more difficult to sew, make stylish head scarves, too. To make one, follow these basic instructions:
* For an easy head scarf, cut a fabric square about two feet in length and width. Fold the edges by half an inch and another one for one more half inch. Secure by using pins and place a hem on all edges beginning at the corner.
* For any diagonal scarf, fold your hemmed sq. fabric into a triangle and cut. With right part inside, sew starting on one corner to the next corner until you reach the next corner. Reverse the cloth having the right side out, stitching shut your headscarf.
* You could also make long head scarves great for winter. Sew in a similar as for a square head scarf, but have the length as long as desired, so that you don’t just get a square. The width can be about a foot wide to cover your entire head or to fold in half if you want a distinct look.
You can also improvise your personal head scarf by attaching an elastic connector from both ends of your scarf for a more special and useful scarf.
Being really trendy means wearing what’s trendy but in a distinctive approach. With your homemade head scarf, you’ll look stylish and gorgeous. So go ahead, make your own scarf, and look your best.